About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

6 MONTHS OLD TODAY!!! My baby girl....

Nelley Kate is six months old today! Perfect day to celebrate too....it was a snow day at school...yet no snow til 1:00 pm. What a blessing and true miracle you are to our lives! Some fun filled facts about our third precious daughter.
*You love your big sisters and smile big everytime you see them.
*You are rolling everywhere to get to places
*You are getting stronger everyday at sitting up!
*You love to be on your changing table and always have!
*You laugh when you see Lola, the cat
*You still have no teeth(your sisters had teeth at 3 months)
*You look identical to your sister Sofey at this age
*Your older cousin, Naomi, is in love with you and asks about you everyday!
*You love rice cakes and are eating baby food pretty well(thanks to Gay Gay)
*You are so loved by your family and we can't imagine our lives without you! We love you, Nelley Kate Burnett!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment