About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend words.....


Happy Weekend....sweet mommy blogger friends! Signing off....Tara(I know this blog is short...but Nelley Kate has been teething clingy all weekend. And don't tell me I will miss this someday....because I won't appreciate your sweet little comment right now. Im going to wash my hair...as I haven't in three days. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment