About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Growing up too quickly!




This is my first baby princess and she is growing up too quickly before our eyes. She is in the third grade and I am so proud of her. She is responsible, careful, sensitive, generous, caring, beautiful and I love her so much. I can't wait to see what she becomes. She is a lot like her mother in ways. We both were first born daughters! She is all girly girl, loves fashion, dance, Icarly, Hanna Montana, barbies, computer and on and on. Here she is at her school book fair where she dressed up as a princess and just looked all grown up. I about cried. This weekend for Halloween she was a bat girl with make up. Being the first born, she also has a stubborn streak like me. As a baby, she was up every two hours until she was one. And she still is usually the first one up in the house among us. I love you so much, Abbey Sue! You are a huge help to your Mother; especially since we brought Nelley home. Can't wait to see what you become!

1 comment:

  1. love seeing pictures of her.. that smile just can't help but make your day :)

    ReplyDelete