About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

NINE IS SOOOO DEVINE!






My first baby girl, Abbey Sue, is nine today!!! Nine years ago, I was teaching fifth grade and was so looking forward to spring break as all teachers do! But to my surprise, at my last drs visit with Dr. Evans..we found out he thought you were a breech baby. And then the xrays proved that! So a c-section was scheduled for March 14th, Wednesday, 2001. You are so special to us in so many ways. A lot of what you do reminds me of myself. I was the oldest born too. You love fashion like your Mommy. And I am amazed at you each day and how cautious you are, loving, a great friend to many and your great sense of humor. Right now in your life, you want to be a dentist and a fashion designer and ballet dancer on the side. I hope you follow your inspirations! I know that your visions may change between now and high school graduation...oh and of course, you want to be on the OSU dance team! I can't wait to see what you become! We love you Abbey Sue......just think...in nine more years, you will be graduating high school and your Mommy will be crying....tears of sadness and of joy. I know you will grow into a beautiful woman!!









***We celebrated Abbey's birthday with a swimming party at a local hotel and then rented a room. *** The cake was a peace cake made of cupcakes and the theme was with owls...."Whoo's turning nine!"


I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. --Proverbs 8:17


No comments:

Post a Comment