About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Updated pics of the girls



OH MY....yes, this look is soooo her Daddy's look and does she have him twisted around her finger...actually, she has all of us twisted around her finger. She is the center of attention all the time! She will be eight months on the 28th of this month and she is the love of the Burnett's lives. Her older sisters are smitten with her and she is smitten with them. I can't wait to witness the bond between three sisters as they get older. An amazing gift from God. When Taylor found out he was having his third girl.....it was a moment to remember. But I think his sister said it best to him and told him that "Daddy's of three girls are made in heaven!!!"


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful girls! They have grown so much since Nelley was born... I need to hold that baby before she is not a baby anymore!!

    ReplyDelete