About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

WE heart TAYLOR SWIFT...but we don't heart the flu bug!!!



Soooo...tomorrow night is the big night my family has been waiting for...tickets to Taylor Swift and Kelli Pickler concert in OKC. We are going with some great friends...actually a Mom and two daughters event. We have had our tickets since December and the girls are soooo excited...even Mommy's are excited. Yet....last night, the flu bug hit our home and my two excited girls are now laying in bed in hopes that they are better! Prayin' for a quick recovery with the Burnett girls....Daddy stayed at home with them because Mommy had ESL testing and health night tonight at the middle school. Thinkin' positive thoughts...Taylor and Kelli.....here we come!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment