About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

ART....HOW I LOVE THEE....


Just ran across the cutest prints from an artist on Etsy and wanted to share...thinking about getting it for a very close friend of mine that is going through an extremely hard time right now in her life....precious precious prints! Check it out on etsy. Here is what the print says..."Every girl needs a swimming cap and a pair of wings to make her way in life… That is what this series of works is about, the ups and downs of life and how we stumble through. Sometimes we feel like we are sinking and things are out of control and then there are some days when things are ok, treading the water of life and am pretty much on top of things. Then there are the moments where you feel you are being lifted right out of the water when everything in life slots together and my world is just... right.I guess you can’t help but use your wings when you have a friend beside you… whether that friend is right with you in person, in spirit or imaginary it sure helps."

No comments:

Post a Comment