About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Friday, February 12, 2010

LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!!!


Happy Valentine's Day to all my blogger friends out there and non blogger friends. May you celebrate the loves of your life! I am blessed to have such rich love from my husband of almost 13 years this July...and of course, the love from my three beautiful daughters.....family and close friends! Celebrate Love!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You are a blessed lady:) Your family is beautiful and I feel lucky to be a friend.

    ReplyDelete