About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Little Moments Like This!

So....walk into my office this morning...start to turn on my computer...and see a sweet note from my oldest daughter, Abbey...who was in my office last on the computer while I was in a parent meeting. These sweet words will continue to echo through my mind and give me a smile all day. It's the little things, right in life....you bet it is!!! My sweet Abbey girl states on her note...plain and simple.....Love u mom...Have a great day....Love Abbey.......ohhhh...talk about making my day and melting my heart! This is also the same girl who told me this weekend her La La let her shop online for her birthday and she "racked in" stylish fashion from three different places...."Although Mom, I had to delete some items from the shopping cart at Justice because my total was 283.65. But I got it down to 83.00." bahahahahahah I love you my Abbey Sue..you are my first born....and a lot like myself in ways. I am so proud of you and the little girl you have become and the woman you will be some day! I love u! Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment