About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

My forever memory moment today...


I had a workshop today on powerschool that started at 8:30...so I took advantage of the fact that I could take my older girls to school this morning. Usually I am in charge of taking Nelley and Taylor takes the older girls. When I told my Sofey last night I could take her to school...she states to me "I love you Momma!" Talk about melting your heart.....love, love IT! So this morning as I pull up to her school, she opens the car door, shuts it and stands facing me waving goodbye until I drive away. I about lost it thinking about how my second baby girl is almost a first grader and will be going to school all day this fall! The picture of her standing there waving to me is embedded in my memory forever! Just had to share my forever memory! Made my day!

2 comments:

  1. well....that makes me tear up just reading it! and aren't you glad you can blog about it???? you will remember it even when you're senile and forgot where you put the depends....unless you blog about it to remind yourself! ha ha ha!!! : ) i heart you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally caught up on all the blogs I'd missed recently, and I don't believe I've stopped tearing up throughout any of them! I miss you so much :)

    ReplyDelete