About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Defining "ME"...

Me. On a small scale.
Childhood:
Strawberry Shortcake metal lunchbox
Books. Way too many to name.
My big stereo(which my parents still have in the guest bedroom)
Flannel nightgowns.
cinammon sticks(homemade)
Posters. (Kirk Cameron, Ricky Shroeder from Silver Spoons)
Cabbage Patch Dolls
Nuns(private catholic school)
watching Top Gun in the convent our 8th grade year
High School:
stock shows
White gmc truck
my first wreck the day after I got my license(waving to boys).
Burger Shoppe
state basketball championship sophomore year
My first date with my friend's boyfriend in his mustang(didn't last long...he dated all of his sister's friends that were freshman and then my cousin)
Office Aide(teasing my principal)
Weiner and wheelies in the church parking lot with friends
My friend Stephanie running into Trail Stop with the mini van
love's sandwiches after basketball
ugh..basketball fourth hour before lunch
lockers(once again...went to a catholic school with none til 8th gr.)
FFA(enough said...so many loves here)
Old Blue and FFA road trips
FFA friends
College-
The Weed
The Bakery by the Dorms at OSU...best cinammon rolls
Hanging out at Farmhouse with Whitey(rip).
Kappa Delta
the biscuit(aka Stephanie Dickey)
Lizzy and her french dip sandwiches
Luau
Birth control.
Bagels
Joe's
Joe's weekend
Taylor Burnett
MARRIED LIFE BEFORE CHILDREN
Black yoga pants.
Sports Bras.
Naps
Lingerie.
Alarm clock.
Chi straightener.
Eating whatever I wanted
Not having to exercise
Spending hours at school working in classroom
Eating out with my hubby and friends for hours
????what did I do with all that free time..no children???
Now.
Hoodies.
Camera.
flip flops or flats.
cookbooks.
facebook
laptop
THREE daughters
Bottle making fool
pandora bracelets obsession
eyeliner.(quick)
Kitchenaid.
Birth control.
So that is my list of defining "things". I would love to read yours. (copied this from Natalie's sentiments blog)

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE THIS! TOTALLY COPYING! woot woot!

    ReplyDelete