About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Dalton Sherman: Fifth Grader's Motivation Speech Video | The News is NowPublic.com

Dalton Sherman: Fifth Grader's Motivation Speech Video The News is NowPublic.com

Okay....so here is your motivation for today...especially if you are a teacher reading this blog. I used to teach fifth grade and I think back
to the potential of some of my former fifth graders that could have delivered in this same manner. This student is so motivating and talented.
Watch and enjoy. It will light your fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment