About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Monday, October 5, 2009





This is my first official post and I am at a loss for words. I have been wanting to blog for about a year now and decided that if I was going to do it, I might as well jump in with both feet. I started thinking the other day how it would be neat to have a blog that my middle school students could log onto and read for "words of wisdom" from their middle school counselor or to get simple tips since I don't get to talk to each and everyone of them everyday. My blog would allow me to "reach" more of the students through a different avenue. I also wanted to blog because I am now a mother of three daughters(hince the name 3 pink blessings) and would like to journal my journey as a mother of three beautiful blessings in hope that one day they could look back and read over our journey together as a family! So....there you have it!

2 comments:

  1. sounds good to me, momma! i'm so happy...you now have to blog regularly cuz i'm gonna add you on my list!! i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ashley.....be patient with me...I am trying to figure this blog stuff out...could you even read my first post??? It disappears now and again....I have to get Taylor to help me....I am trying to figure this out...but it is fun! Yes....follow me. Love you!

    ReplyDelete