About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guardian Angel prayer


So....I was thinking about it and thought I would post the guardian angel prayer for anyone who was curious about it and also post the picture that hung about the bedroom of my grandmother's whom Nelley is named after...so sweet. I am getting the prayer card and prayer framed for each of my girls' rooms. As you say your prayers tonight...please remember my husband, friends and I and pray for a safe journey to Cabo and back. The rest is much needed, but we are leaving our precious cargo behind in hopes to return all refreshed and fully devoted to their lives once again. Enjoy your fall break! Here is the prayer:


Guardian Angel Prayer
Angel of God, My Guardian Dear to whom God's love commits me here.
Ever this day be at my side to light and guard and rule and guide.
Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment