About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A little online shopping...






How cute is this coat? This is what is on my christmas list for sure! I love, love it..only I have to purchase it from the United Kingdom....which is fine. But I do like to buy in the good ol' USA. I have been finding some really cute stuff from this website in the United Kingdom and have been learning about conversion for the ol dinero(sorry still on Cabo talk). Actually I mean conversion for pounds to American dollars. Anyway...sorry I haven't posted much, but this is my official last week home with Nelley Cakes and I am savoring every last minute with her and her sweet self. Its also a busy week. We have the book fair tonight at Abbey's school and I am helping. It is really neat because the students get to wear their halloween costumes and purchase books to help their school. This is also red ribbon week...I think it ties in well. My dear friend, Tara, is the counselor there and she does such an amazing job and is so creative. Love you Tara, if you are reading this. I have also been shopping around for a cobalt blue skinny belt to wear with a cobalt blue scarf I purchased and my yellow cardigan sweater. One of my sister's friends was sporting the look at my niece Naomi's bday party this past weekend and she was such a hot momma looking great...so I copied the look. This is the scarf and belt I am purchasing......Happy Tuesday and happy online shopping! Signing off.....Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment