About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yesterday I went to pick up my oldest daughter, Abbey, at dance. This is a new year for us because we switched teachers. Abbey loves and adores her new dance teacher and studio, who happens to be pregnant at the time and is having a baby girl in December. Last week was her first week to go and she went on and on all evening about Miss Shay this and Miss Shay that. "Mom, she is pregnant and she was even hip hopping with us." I think that this was quite a change and shock to her since her pregnant mother pretty much parked it on the couch all summer in the miserable heat. Not to mention that she doesnt understand Miss Shay is still in her 20's and her mother was 36 pregnant with her third and last girl. If I could just bottle up the excitement in her voice and channel it in my direction during the 3 oclock feedings with Miss Nelley Kate. Speaking of Nelley Kate...right now she is laying here right by me just smiling away! I love and want to hold onto moments like these because before long, I will be back at middle school ville and not get to see her during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment