About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Thursday, October 8, 2009


Okay...here is the before picture. I know...kinda silly. You will understand soon...because I am excited to say that in exactly 6 days from now...I will be parking my pretty little piggies in front of the white sand beaches of CABO, Mexico. CAN YOU TELL HOW EXCITED I AM TO DO THIS? THis is my pre-pedi piggies that need some desperate attention in my boring living room on this dreary rainy day. Which I am not complaining about...because I love rainy days and me and my precious Nelley Kate slept pretty much all morning in my bed....me holding Nelley on my chest after she woke up at 8:30.....we slept together another two HOURS!!!!! Yikes...Taylor called us lazy....but I don't care...because soon she will not lay on my chest or barely sit still long enough to sit on my lap...and I am going to miss my girlies during my CABO trip.....it will be kinda bittersweet, though...no late night feedings..uninterrupted sleep, all inclusive layin by the pool, and ocean..night life, mudslides, and good friends(two of our couple friends whom I adore and love dearly are going with us)and of course, time with my sweet lovin man whom this trip would not be possible without. Now I just dread the packing for four girls.....We are going on this trip for a couple of reasons. One....Taylor won this trip last christmas at the Express christmas party...so thanks to Bob Funk and his never ending generosity...we are going. We had a year to use it and of course, I was pregnant up until the end of July. We decided fall break would be good because I am officially on maternity leave and some "haters" might be complaining that "she is on maternity leave but goin to Cabo" so really we are going on fall break days and of course, the girls won't have to miss school. If we didnt use it by this December...we would lose this wonderful trip....in December, it was really colder there in Cabo land. So...we will leave Oklahoma and it will be in the 90's. Please pray for a safe flight to and fro..because flying does still freak me out a little...especially since I am leaving my precious cargo behind. Signing off..........Tara (I am trying to get a fancy signature for my posts...so if anyone out there in blog land can give me some hints...please post...also I desperately need some followers.....so please follow me too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment