About Me

Woodward, Oklahoma, United States
I am a mother of three daughters married to Taylor for almost fourteen years. I am an elementary counselor; with inspirations to be an elementary principal. I love to shop, blog, run, and collect shoes and watch fashion. I enjoy spending time with my daughters. I have always dreamed of having three daughters and now my dream has come true! I am also a HUGE fan of Oklahoma State University! GO POKES!!! I graduated from there with my bachelor's degree and earned my master's at NWOSU in k-12 counseling!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two is better than one Day....


Today Sofey is home with Nelley and I because of parent teacher conferences at her school. She is my middle daughter and everyday is an experience with her. She is definitely "cut from her own mold" and amazes us in so many ways. She just came to me to help put together a book that will be her journal to write and draw in because she is very artistic. She told me that making books is "her life." I find myself laughing at her sense of humor all the time. She is definitely my free spirited child. Tuesday I went to her parent teacher conference and her teacher also had Abbey. I sat down and the first thing she said to me was "Well, Abbey and Sofey are definitely different." I just laughed....so true, though. Abbey is all girl and Sofey would rather hang with the boys. She ended up in class with one of her best "boy" friends, and she thinks that is just heavenly. They have been together since Sofey's birth at Gay Gay's house and she thinks he "hangs the moon." Anyway, Sofey's teacher told me that she will end up probably the best of us all and I truly hope that for her. Taylor and I worry about her more than the others..of course, it is still early to know what Nelley's future will hold or what her little personality will be.....I do believe that Sofey will be very creative and artistic. She spends her free time drawing, coloring, painting and writing.......I love it! Here is a pic of her pumpkin creation. I love you my Sofey Elaine!!!! And I can't wait to see what you become! Signing off....for now.....Tara

2 comments:

  1. wow! Needed the tissues for that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she painted that!????????? wow!!!! she's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete